Ooooh, text!

I mean, uh, hi. Hello. Feel free to read the blog or look around. Only if something says TOP SECRET in big bold letters, please don't click on it.

Monday, April 26, 2010

What I Did For Spring Break:

-nothing

-slept in

-nothing

- cleaned my room

-nothing

- watched Avatar (I'm sorry, how was that supposed to be a "great" movie?)

-so much nothing that I went insane.

Well, I would have gone insane, anyway, except that I was not as bored as I have been before in far worse situations... and I'm already as crazy as an agitated bee hive anyway. It comes of being the eldest of three.

Or the middle child, which I actually am. But at least I'm not destined to fail!

Aside from being entirely and irreversibly bonkers, I am a bit of a procrastinator. It's not really bad or anything with me, though, because I procrastinate efficiently. I always manage an at least decent grade, mostly good ones, and I won't focus on a task if I have five more days to do it anyway. It does have its drawbacks, however. Like, when your printer breaks and you really, really, really, really, really need to print something out? And your dad won't fix it because he has five more days to fix it? And four more days to fix it? And then three days, then two? And then one, only he doesn't feel like fixing it so why don't you just get your mother to print it while she's at work?

Thanks, my paternal procrastinator. I know from whom I inherited it.

No comments:

Post a Comment