Ooooh, text!

I mean, uh, hi. Hello. Feel free to read the blog or look around. Only if something says TOP SECRET in big bold letters, please don't click on it.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!

It's Tchiakovsky's birthday! I don't know why everyone on Twitter cares, though. Aren't they all supposed to be obsessed with Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus? Anyways, it's his 170th birthday. Tchaikovsky, if you didn't know, composed Swan Lake and Sleeping Beauty and the like.
I have weird dreams. Am I the only one? I had this really detailed, really cool dream sometime last year. I was robbing stores with my friend, both of us dressed as superheroes. We both worked at the mall we robbed. In any case, some photographers got a few lucky snapshots of us, and as we were leaving work one night (it was Christmas, and storming outside) we got called up to the manager's office on the intercom. I told my friend to leave and I'd talk us out of it, so she left. I went up to the office and told the manager that my friend had already left, and she accepted it. Then she started asking me questions all casual-like. I didn't give anything away. Before she dismissed me, she showed me the mall's pride and joy, and new shipment that had arrived, and it was this nice, shiny sword. She got very complementary then, all "you're a clever girl, and I think a change in job status is in store for you" and friendly winks. It was obviously bait, so I packed up that night and ran for it.
I headed for the mountains-- don't ask me why-- and there was this pod of talking dolphins. We got along great. They taught me how to skim across water and breathe underwater and cool stuff like that. Then I entered into this race with a dolphin buddy of mine as a partner. We won, but as we crossed the finish line I went under a waiting line rail instead of around it all proper-like, and they got very offended. Apparently cutting through was illegal! Whoops!
They called me a criminal and threw me out. The authorities caught up with me and forced me to commit suicide by jumping off a waterfall. Only it didn't work because I took a potion that made me look dead but actually preserved my body against anything. When it wore off, I'd wake up. Now the tradition for dead bodies in this dream world was to set them afloat in a floating coffin out on the sea, so I knew I'd wake up and be long gone and dead to the world-- in other words, free.
Only when I woke up, it turned out the authorities hadn't been so trusting. They'd kept my body in a lab, with permission or not I don't know, and when I woke up there were two people acting as monitors, a black woman holding a round, flat object and looking harassed as the man beside her said, "I don't care. I 'm not trusting her to be dead. So hold this" of the disc-like thing, "like it is and if it turns red, get me." Then he marched out. Seconds after the thing glowed red, and the lady turned hesitantly half-out the door, at which point in time I took the opportunity to hit her over the head with a pipe.
The man heard the commotion and went to stop me, but I was out.
Somewhere I met up with other fugitives. We hijacked a pink castle with wheels from a Goodwill and threw smokebombs at the authorities as we drove our getaway castle to the mountains.
Only it turned out that at some point someone had sprayed tracking spray on me! Just my luck. We got surrounded by Death Eaters.
Then there's a cliffhanger for everyone, because my mom woke me up to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment